Italian Greyhound Puppies For Sale In Kansas
Contract & Guarantee
DEPOSIT AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT:
(1) A non refundable deposit of $200 will hold this puppy until 6 weeks of age, at which time the balance of the purchase price and shipping charges (if applicable) are due. If the buyer does not complete the purchase, this deposit is not refunded and the puppy will become available for adoption to another buyer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
(2) In the unlikely event that the puppy becomes ill or parishes before leaving here, the deposit and any other monies paid will be *of the buyer’s choice * either (1)Refunded by the breeder, or (2)Transferred to another available puppy of the buyer’s choice.
(3) All transportation arrangements (fly date, etc) will be made by the breeder to fit the breeder’s schedule. The puppy will not be allowed to leave here before the age of 9 weeks. Inclement weather may determine flight arrangements.
(4) Any boarding past 9 weeks of age will be $5 per day, unless prior arrangements are made.
(5) The registration application for the puppy will be from AKC with FULL registration.
(6) Once you have taken possession of the puppy, the Responsible Buyer’s Agreement is in effect.
RESPONSIBLE BUYER’S AGREEMENT:
(1) If for any reason in the future I cannot keep my puppy, I agree that I will contact the breeder for help in finding it a suitable home. If a suitable new home cannot be found, I will return the pet to the breeder at my expense with no purchase refunds. I will never surrender this pet to rescue, the pound, or any animal shelter.
(2) I will feed this pet only a high quality pet food.
(3) I agree to maintain the pet’s health in good condition, and provide yearly examinations, vaccinations, heartworm test, and any other customary procedures necessary to assure good health.
(4) I will immediately contact the breeder to discuss any health issues, should they arise.
(5) I agree to keep my pet on a harness and leash or use a Martingale collar at all times outside my home or fenced enclosure.
(6) I agree to keep my pet as safe as humanly possible at all times.
BREEDER’S HEALTH GUARANTEE:
To our knowledge, this puppy is free of any diseases or genetic defects. This guarantee is valid only if checked by a veterinarian of your choice within 72 hours of receiving the puppy (weekends and holidays excluded) at buyer’s expense. If the BUYER chooses not to have the puppy examined within 72 hours this contract becomes null and void for any replacement of puppy due to illness for the first 30 days. If puppy is found to be in poor health within the 72 hours the seller must be notified within 24 hours to discuss options for a replacement puppy. For your assurance, we offer a limited one year guarantee against any LIFE THREATENING genetic defects. The buyer understands that minor imperfections and slight genetic defects are not considered to be life threatening. *Undescended testicles, umbilical hernias, under bites or over bites* This means, if your vet diagnoses your puppy with any genetic defects that would threaten the life of your puppy, contact us immediately! We will need you to send your veterinarian’s report along with description. We also reserve the right to send your puppy to a veterinarian of our choice (near you) for a second opinion. The second opinion will be of no cost to you, IF there is a confirmed defect. Please remember that health is our top priority and if there are ANY health problems with one of our puppies we would need to know, to ensure no future breeding of dogs with health issues. *Please note: if a condition can be treated, it is not considered life threatening.* If an inherited LIFE THREATENING defect is found within one year, we will offer two options:
1. Keep your puppy and no refund is given. Buyer will assume all veterinarian expenses.
2. Return your puppy along with registration papers and vet report. We will then replace your puppy with the next available puppy, as soon as it becomes available. No refund is given. (If shipping charges apply to your situation, you are responsible for all related costs due to shipping including crate, health certificate fees, etc.)
*We do not warrant against Parvovirus or other contagious diseases because we cannot control what the puppy is exposed to once it leaves our care. Your puppy should not leave your house or yard until the full series of puppy shots have been completed, to insure the best possible immunity against communicable diseases. This guarantee is valid only for the buyer signed below. This guarantee covers only inheritable LIFE THREATENING defects for one year. We try our very best to breed and sell only top quality puppies, but once a puppy leaves our care we have no control over changes in diet, care, environment, vaccination, medication, or abuse. Therefore, we cannot be responsible if the puppy develops a cold, diarrhea, watery eyes, etc. It is up to the new owner to love and care for this puppy as we have.
** Any legal filings by the buyer must be filed in Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas Jurisdiction and the buyer will be responsible for all legal expenses incurred by A&J’s Friendly Paws in any case filed by the buyer that is ruled in the favor of A&J’s Friendly Paws.
*** Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, we highly recommend you give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime. For your convenience you may order by phone by calling 800-474-7044, using order code 74559 or online at www.nuvet.com/74559
PUPPY HEALTH CONTRACT:
NAME OF DAM _________________________________AKC#_____________
NAME OF SIRE _________________________________AKC#_____________
Description of Puppy – Color_______________ Sex ____Number____________
Purchase price of puppy $_________Less Deposit-$200 = balance due on puppy $__________
NO Registration___________ Limited Registration___________ Full Registration___________
Shipping is not included in the price of the puppy. Shipping is $375.00 in the Continental U.S., this includes crate, Rabies vaccine if needed, health certification, gas to airport, phone calls, my time, etc.
A deposit in the amount of $200 is required to hold the puppy of your choice until it is ready to either be picked up or shipped via the airlines. Puppy Deposits are accepted in the order that they are received. You can do your deposit in several ways. PayPal, Major Credit Cards, United States Postal Money Order, or Personal Check (Funds must clear on all transactions before shipping).
Balance is due when the puppy is 6 weeks old. If the final payment isn’t made by 8 weeks of age, you will lose your deposit and the puppy will be available for adoption for another buyer. If you change your mind or can’t get the puppy, after the final payment is made, only 1/2 of the price of the puppy is refunded. There are no exceptions!
The seller will guarantee health, but CAN NOT guarantee show quality, size, color change or appearance of the puppy as it matures. They are sold as a pet only.
Puppy’s registration papers will not be released until all monies have been received and cleared the bank. It has been mutually agreed by both parties that the puppy will be held until 8 weeks old when puppy is being picked up from my home or 9 weeks old when shipping is required.
There are no refunds on deposits. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy. The deposit and all monies paid will only be refunded in the unfortunate event that the puppy becomes ill or parishes.
A puppy is defined here to be a male/female puppy, which is in good health at the time of sale, and embodies the characteristics of the breed standard for which it represents.
____________________________________ Buyer ___________________Date
____________________________________ Seller ___________________Date
A&J’s Friendly Paws is a breeder of Italian Greyhound Puppies and is an Italian Greyhound Breeder in Kansas. A&J’s Friendly Paws specializes in Italian Greyhound Puppies in KS. Contact A&J’s Friendly Paws for more information on our Iggy Puppies for sale in Kansas.